BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 22, 2010

Maturity?

Had a damn arguement 2day..
FUCK!!!

Caring for a person is immature??
so that means not caring is mature?

U call urself mature when u smoke cuz u have 'pressure' ??
I say bull-shit!
Only sum childish immature faggot would smoke cuz of 'PRESSURE'
Wad? there's only 1 person in dis world that has stress n pressure??
hey! I have my own stress n pressure too! do you see ME smoke??
Im not that stupid to waste my own life!

Asking questions is also immature..
wtf?
i ask questions cuz i want to make sure.
I wanna know.
Im just worried..
n u say im immature..

I dun let u smoke cuz i care..
if ur juz one of my frens
See whether I care?
U wanna waste ur own life.. its not my problem
non of my business.
u mean nothing to me...

I will only care for d persons i really love..
but since u dun like it.. I wont anymore!

23.1.10 - 2.54 p.m
Joline

0 comments: