BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 22, 2010

Another day~

Haiz..
another sad day...
feel like cursing every foul word i know..

Why do I have to go through days n problems like this?
What have I do wrong?
Why shud I suffer?

I have my own problems
but people just seem to add theirs to mine.
ARGH!!! I WANNA DIE!
feel like killing myself!
DAMN!

If only I could ignore all d stress n problems...
I just want to live a happy life.
isnt that possible?
why do ppl have to make my life misarable.
Its alr bad enuff...

No one ever helps me make my problem go away
neither do dey make me happy
Nothing can...
they might make me laugh for a few min.
but d smile n laughter goes aways after a min.
Why cant ppl help mi make my problems go away rather than making my happiness go.
FUCKKKK.!!!!

Everytime I try to be nice.
Tried to be calm.
Tried to forget.
Bt then another problem comes...
shiiittt~~~


22.1.10 - 11.10
Joline

0 comments: