BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lol =="

WOOOWW~~ AMAZING!!!

People actually read my blog!!! hahaha
I tot no one reads my post cuz its too long.. XD
bt thx to d ppl who reads it~~
but ermm 1 favor.. pls follow if u have a blog too ya^^ or post ur link at d chat box..
make sure it can be opened..
thx again...

anyway...
IM still HATING PHYSICS!
skul stil sux.. life sux..
mainly everything sux

Physics,maths n add maths.
we're actually learning d same things..
but in 3 diff subs!
of course there's a lil diff..
but wtf... its making me seriously confused...

lolx..
now d good stuffs..
Jean really made me laugh hard today...
singing off tone is really great.. lolx

OH! I saw cells today!!
it was so cooL!!!
DAMN I LOVE BIO!!
its jz so stinkin fun!
bt its oni d onion cell n cheeck cell.. XD

I MISS ..
CHONNY!!!
XD
Align Righthe's nxt post will oni be in FEB..
aww.. dats so long!!! ish!!!

TATA~~
GOING TWITTER NOW..
TWIT TWIT.. XDDD

21.1.10
'Hearts' - Joline
Mood : calm

0 comments: