BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 5, 2010

Thursday n Friday

nothing was on much these 2 days.

Thrusday 4.11.10
Slept the whole afternoon at home.
Went to port klang for dinner.
It was my 4th aunts bday.
My dinner was at 9++ p.m
awesome right? like im not fat enuff d =="
called my dear n this time.. had a nice chat.
I was at the sea side cuz its a seafood restaurant.
Enjoying the breeze while enjoying a convo with my dear..
He made me happy today though.
No fights. ^^
We left about 1 ++ a.m
but later we went to a mamak shop in mutiara damansara, uncles place
we sat n had tea there until it was 2++a.m
I was sooo freaking tired!
Went home n knocked out straight away.

Friday 5.11.10
Deepavali!
I was woken up by the drilling of the neighbor again! =="
I hate it when that happens.
It was only like.. 10 am? so freaking early for a holiday!
Den went to my indian neighbor's place for brunch.
Had delicious indian foods.. XD
Later at 3, I went to my dad's friends place for deepavali visiting AGAIN.
n yeah.. I ate summore...
Damn! the tosei was delicious! XD
Walked with my baby Leo at 2pm + and another time at 5.30p.m
I was suppose to go for another visiting at night,
but.. i skipped cuz i was still full from d brunch n "LEA?" ( Lunch + Tea ) lol
When my fam got back,
My brothers n 2nd bro's gf n me,
we went to desa park city to take Leo for a walk..
Very unlucky day.. My slippers spoiled halfway...
It was soooo embarrasing~
but.. in d end I went to the car to wear my bro's slipper...
Seems like Leo worked out alot today.
He should be very very very tired..
Well... he is really un-fit
after every run he comes home n goes down right away.
Everyone that sees him will go like
" aww, so cute." ; "so small!" ; " Hello!" ;
" Is that a dog or a cat? "
n d funniest one i heard today
a guy was telling his daughter on a motorbike
" That's a cat la.. Is a cat."
WAHAHAHAHA!!!! It was so hard to control my laughter...

well I guess thats all for these 2 days,
told ja' nothing much for these 2 days..
till here..
too tired d..
toodles~

ps: I MISS HIM SOOOO MUCH!!!! ; counting down d days to his coming bak day..
3 more days!!!!


Joline
5.11.10 - 11.26p.m

0 comments: