BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 1, 2010

Suppose-to-be happy day

1.11.10
Today is the last day of our f4's final exam.
Also, its my 5th month together with him..
I'm suppose to be happy, but sadly i'm not.

My boi departed to shang hai this morning at 8.10 am.
It's not even a day yet, and i'm already missing him like crazy.
Wonder how i could survive this week...
I miss his voice everytime he call
12.30 p.m
3.oo p.m
6.30 p.m
and later at night.
the times he usually call... I won't get for a week.
I felt so wierd n lonely somehow
when it's 3pm..
I would always wait for his phone call at this hour.
but today, n probably for this whole week, i'm not getting it..

Im really hopin he's missing me as much as I miss him.
but also having a great time there but not by looking at girls ==" (*lol* jealousy*)
I really wish I could go.. but my parents just don't trust us together.. "oh well.."

Everytime I see our pup..
All that's in my head is him..
Wondering what he's doing, what he's thinking n can't wait to see him soon again..
"oh gee , oh my"
This is d first time I'm missing someone soooo badly!

Alil bit of my day (jz incase my darling wants 2 know)
got a morning call from u n was sad because knowing that you're gonna leave soon.
called again n again n finally before i reach school, the last call.
In school, i wanted to msg u. but I had assembly
When I came up and saw ur msg, it was already 8.15 or 8.30
you have already left.
I cried a lil , i quickly replied u hoping u would get d msg.
I am really missing you...
I almost cried a few times in school..
n I cried awhile at home.
Oh! I stayed back awhile with Jean n Crystal n Kah Wei to talk about some stuff.

I got home, d first thing I did was ran up to my room to check my other phone if there was any msgs.
but sadly there weren't. A drop of tear came falling down on my cheeks, thinking that u have forgotten me.
But how silly of me.
When I got a call from u later. I sprung out of my chair.
I quickly ran up to call u back
When u picked up, I was sooooo happy to hear your voice.
N to know that u landed safely, I was even happier.


N after that I just continued watching movie n missing u of course..
n now I'm writing this blog.
so.. this is about it for now..
Anything happens at night will be blogged tmr. ^^

Hope he's safe n happy there..
n not doing wad he's not suppose to do.
I miss him like mad ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joline
1.11.10 - 4.40 p.m

0 comments: