BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

alil of everything

Had my bday party early this year..
Held it last saturday (9.10.10)

It was awesome to have a party!
but.. it was also very very tiring...
I saw a helpful side of him tat night..
how good he was...
but... he was drunk.. so...

He did lie to me again that night..
was sad... still alil now..
but... gotta forgive n forget..
hopefully he wont do it again la.. Though I told him alot of times n he promised thousands of times.
Come to think of it.. he do break quite alot of promises.
i seriously cant take it if he continues to do that...
drinking is ok...
but not so much n so late at night..
smoke once in awhile.. i dun really mind
but more than 1 a day.. Im already starting to mind.
What else to say if you take even more than 1?

I seriously dun like his group of friends..
why are guys always like that?
they tend to think smoking is cool?
smoking releases stress??
drinking till 4am/later or clubbing is fun??
I say all these are bullshit!
I really want to say F**K U ALL who thinks like this...
BUT unfortunately... I Cant.. cz my bf is one.. sad case

smoking shortens ur life.
it does not release stress.. it might, mayb jz for a moment..
but d stress still wont go away will it?
and if u continue smoking, ur stress becomes bigger n harder to solve
when u get admitted to the hospital, u nid to pay d bills.
You would wonder if u would live or die..
You would also wonder if u could see ur love ones again.
isnt that more stressful?

How abt drinking too much? Worst if it's till the late nights.
You get drunk n might do wrong stuff.. Get beaten up, Lose ur pride, n what else? maybe.. DIE?
if till late night... u might be caught by the policeman,but this is not a big deal.
WHAT IF U GET INTO AN ACCIDENT ?! n can never see the world again.

WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS USE UR BRAINS N COMMON SENSE MORE?!

Some would say nothing can happen..they wont get drunk n will be very careful.
HEY! DUDE! WAKE UP! CAN U ARRANGE AN ACCIDENT?!
n u wont know if ur drunk or not!
even if u are careful.. OTHERS MIGHT NOT BE!

Why cant u guys take care of urself more??
If u wanna die early..
WHY NOT JUST JUMP OFF A CLIFF?!
At least that way u wont put other ppl in danger..
n u will be doing this world AND ME a favor!!!

Do u think other ppl dun have stress?
EVERYONE HAVE! EVEN ME! but do u see me smoking??
I don't wanna waste my life like that...
Cuz that is just stupid!!!
I wanna enjoy my life healthily with proper fun n happiness.
Travel the world with my love ones.
Be disease free!

Don't u guys listen to the news?
Or those awareness campaign?
I DON'T, BUT I STILL KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO!

Im not only saying abt guys.. some girls are like this too..
those stupid ones..

I have alot to say, but can't really think of it now...
I will post it when i thought of it..
I really hope u will change.. not only for me, but urself.
You may think Im annoying asking u to change n all..
I know I should like the way u are..
But.. its because I care too much about u..
If u meant nothing to me.. I wouldn't even care!
Die if u want.. its none of my business...
But ur not.. ur everything to me...
so i couldn't just let u go n harm urself like that..

Please do understand how i feel...

ps: party pics will be uploaded when i receive them from ANDRE!

Joline
11.10.10 - 10.28 am

0 comments: