BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAH~!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS N FAMILY~!!!!

Met my kai kor cute ying ytd...
we went to t.s..
he bought vk clothes frm i-socks over rm400=.=
rich fella lah~! lolx...
n he keep laughing non stop nia like crazy jor.. haha XD JK

den at night went to uncle's house to hav new year gathering n dinner...
around 11 something we went to the curve to watch d fireworks...
alot of things happen on d way there....
things u wont wanan knw =.="
it was d most boring firework display EVA!!!!!!
its was so fking boring.. i was tired d... and yet its so boring..

n when we were going bak.. i got pulled to run by my couz
tiring man~!
owh~! n i got dis t-shirt for xmas present ..
on d t-shirt it wrote...
*
kiss me
kiss me
kiss me
kiss me
kiss me
kiss me
*

swt.. so ps leh wanna wear out... bu its kinda cute.. hahaha

on d 30th of dec 08 i took some pics...check my fs/myspace photo's if u wanna c....
dunno why my dp so diff=.=

till here..
tata~!

0 comments: