BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another WTF day

Another WTF day... haizz

I HATE MONDAYS!!!!!!
Got caught cuz of my hair again today....
damit=.= ITS JUZ COLOUR!!!! it doesn hurt ur fxxkin eye's or neither will it kill you!!!!!!!
who d fxxk set up d rule sayin students cant dye thier hair.. =.= dat person is juz so fxxking lame!!!
either that or that person is bold so he cant dye he's hair so he wont let other ppl to dye =.=
Malaysian skul SUX like hell!

If i got caught nvm la... but gotta do sit up's 50 timez!!
and dat stupid en.viki (displin teacher) added another extra 4! WTF?!
at first my leg was ok.. but after d first period.. my legs started to hurt alot!
bt.. luckily... my name didn get coppied~ whee~ i escaped it!! hahaha

Then,we're havin road run practice tml... my leg hurts! how u expect me to run?=.=
erhh.. but anyway.. i wont run even my leg dun hurt.. XD
its juz a waste of time.. =.=
why d hel do we nid 2 practice anyway?????
juz show d road 1 time.. its enuff! dun have to practice for 3 o 4 times=.=
lame~!!!!

arghh.... hate my life so much!!!

*waiting to watch d psc carnival dvd!!!!!!!!! hurry up n post on youtube ppl!!!! XD not that i dun wanna buy or anything... its i cant find it anywhere in mal=.= it sux!*
They can sell CD's of rearted rehab ppl's cd's.. why cant they sell jrock in mal?! arghhhhh

till here~ tata~!

0 comments: