BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wads wrong with my life in 09?!

Current mood: happy

THIS WILL BE LONG!!!! KAKAX!

I've been seriously moody nowadays...
ppl have been juz pissing me off...
especially my family n my closes friends (not all tho)
I juz dont get it.. its a new year.. ppl change. i knw.. but.. this year.. they all change to be d devilz deciple.. *wait wait* wrong wrong... im a devil...XD
They juz changed to become seriously annoying..

(characters.. lolx)
*ME,HER/SHE,D OTHER GAL*
dont wanna put the names.. or i wil be dead.. =.=

Like this 1 girl from my class... she can count as my closes friend..
we use to be very happy all the time.. but starting end of last year...
she just gotten really bossy... she always thinks of herself...
Everything would have to be easy for her!

The Day Before, me,her n 1 more gal made plan to go my house first,cuz i need help on the PICASA thing...then we'll go accompany the other gal to he saloon,then we'll go for lunch... EASY N NOT COMPLICATED RITE?!
then HER bf told her tat he will be comming soon... so she juz change all d plans
AT LEAST CHANGE IT SO IT WILL BE EASY FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
But she didn!
Her plan was to accompany the other gal to cut her hair 1st,then when her bf reach,she will go off first,then the other girl n I will walk bak to my house to teach me n to take money 1st,then come out again to eat lunch.. after eaing lunch I have to walk back myself,cuz the other gal will meet her bf.. =.=
ISN THAT UNFAIR?!
She just want us to accompany her until her bf comes,cuz she doesn want to wait alone...* WTF ?! *
I was thinking of not going d...THEN! she added some words that i cant rmb/dont wanna rmb... I juz got totally pissed off so i just tell them to go ahead! I'll just walk home now...

Then left those 2...
Thier plan was .. They will go to the saloon first... When Her bf comes she will leave 1st....
n left d other gal alone there=.= (bt i dont know whether it happened or not,cuz i didn go)

AND D GAL WHO THINKS OF HERSELF came to my house ytd to use the com...
she said she will accompany me back to my house... but as if I dont know wad she's up to...
She juz wanna use the com...
N U KNW WAD?! THIS GAL! Only she can ask ppl to help her or go anywhere with her/accompany her...
when i asked her to accompany me to somewhere.. she will giv excuses!
1 day if i seriously cant stand her! I AM SO GONNA SLAP HER N ASK HER TO WAKE UP! she still thinks she's dreamin in her WONDERLAND!

N i hate to talk to her now! Everytime when we talk,she wil be acting like she's HELL OF A GREAT!
She'll roll her eyes if she doesn like it n scold u for random reasons??? (dunno how 2 explain this sentance)
ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE IS WITH HER BF! maybe not to me...
But to other of my friends... the way she talk to them is soo damn bossy n kinda bitchy*i think* lolx....
She's trying to act as if she's very cool or ppl are affraid of her!
BUT AGAIN! WAKE UP GAL! THIS IS REALITY! NO ONE'S AFFRAID OF YOU! BUT PPL DO HATE U NOW!

alot of ppl have been telling me that they hate her now.. SO DO I!
Especially the Malays! They hate them N she hates them.. hahah!!
Cuz she has been scoldin them alot.. for stupid reasons like...
If they block her view when copying, she juz shout out loud n scold them =.=
cant she juz say excuse me?! =.=
even when she says excuse me, she wil raise d tone of her voice! like she's thier mom..
EVEN THIER MOM DUN DO TAT!

N Today! at first in d morning my mood was ok...
until after 1st or 2nd period...
D OTHER GAL! SHE SIMPLY ACUSED ME!
U KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE THAT!!!! ITS IN D ABOUT ME EVERYWHERE!! EVERY WEBSITE!!
even if its a small matter... I will get angry,cuz I JUZ DUN LIKE IT!
I've taken enough from home,from my parents n bro's... I don need it from my friends anymore!
So I juz got up and move to my dear JAZZ place to sit with her...
she's more fun to sit with than them! and I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH WITH HER!
with them.. CHINESE ALL D WAY! u know how hard izit for me?! lolx
Then SHE keep calling me,but i dont wanna answer her... until she scream out loud=.= n she keep asking me to sit bak there...
but i dont want to!!! so WTF ARE U GONNA DO?! well i was thinking of saying....but.... I know how to control my temper... AND AT LEAST I THINK OF HER FEELINGS! UNLIKE HER!SHE'LL JUZ BLAB OUT ANYTHING SHE FEEL LIKE SAYING!!! N WHEN OTHER PPL DO THAT TO HER SHE CAN SAY THEY HURT HER FEELINGS.. I WANTED TO SAY ' SO WHAT?!' but it wasn me who 'HURT' her tho....
*we're leaving the topic.. LOLX*
Then for dunno wad reason... D OTHER GAL got angry...she's a wierd gal larh~
THEN MATHS PERIOD! SHE SIMPLY ACUSE ME FOR SOMETHING AGAIN!
Her glue droped on d floor... N she said i throw it down *cuz i borrowed it*
But i wasn sitting in my place FOR SO LONG! HOW CAN I THROW IT?!
then i got pissed again! =.=
Then After copying everything,I stood up N she asked me to sit back there....
THEN d other gal shouted ' SHE DUN WANNA SIT BAK HERE THEN DUN SIT BAK LAH!'
but... who cares? ITS MY LIFE! at that moment I juz chatted really happily with Jazz.. so I didn get pissed.. XD

After awhile sitting with my dear Jazz... my mood got better...
so i chatted with HER loh...
But the other gal was angry=.=
I was trying to do my homework but SHE keep disturbing me again!
Thats mainly 1 of the reasons that I dun wanna sit with her!
Every subject Im trying to pay attention,but she juz keeps distrbing me...
N HER BM SUX! so she keep asking me to translate for her...
so fking annoying... dunno d still wanna talk talk talk.. n still dont wanna learn!

On the 2nd last period.. a girl from other class told us that there will be spot check...
sked d fkin hell outta me.. cuz i brought both of my phones... * AS ALWAYS LAH*
then she helped us keep, she gave it to her mom.. LUCKY!
but the other gal didn know.. so she didn get to keep it..
After awhile.. our headmaster announced n asked us to go to the assembly ground...
damit!! =.= it was so hot! its 1 something in the noon! we tot it will be spot check..
but... it actually was the skul was too noisy.. XD so he punished us..
keep asking us to sit n stand sit n sand... =.= like *sohai* oni... (ehem~sorry~ kenot tahan)
then he scolded us... blah blah nblah.. saying we too noisy...
then he gave us the silent treatment! lolx=.=
He train us like training the army's=.= well cuz he was an ex-army..
I kinda miss the old headmaster!
N also... some1 throw a bottle at a teacher.. bt dunno who it was..
N they werent sure whether its on purpose or accident...

What are ppl turning into this year??
Or maybe its just me??
anyone who reads this can gimme some comments or wad u think...

I guess thats all for now... kinda too much huh..
and my anger n everything that happened is gone=.=
cuz chatted with some pp juz now n replied fs comments.. XD

its so much beta after i write it out...

SAYONARA!

0 comments: