BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry x'mas!

H3y PeepZ~!

Merry X'mas !!!!

I'm now currently at sg for a hol...and its 2 am+ XD

I miss my friends bak at mal alr.. and it has only been a day...

I miz my dearest d most... so sad i cant celebrate with him.. T.T

anyway.. going to d sg zoo tml.. hehe.. hope i wont b too tired since im sleeping so late.. wait no... i mean early* lolx

juz read miyavi's myspace blog post...

man! he is juz so sweet and lovin'!!!
LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!

he even posted a pic of he's.. its new btw..

OMG! he is 1 smexy guy! n he seriously look like a gal... =.=

kay i guess its time to go 2 bed?
lolx.. nah!!!
chatting wit jerry nw

1nce again.. wishing everyone hav a great christmas!

gd mrng peeps~ haha
buh bye

0 comments: