BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Smses

I wonder why ppl will sms 'ARE U AWAKE?'
thats such a stupid question to sms..=.=
if i replied duh~ dat means im awake...
or
In d night,they'll ask 'ARE U ASLEEP YET? / ARE U STIL AWAKE?'
and if i dont reply... they will sms me d same msg agian or they will miss call my number...=.=
hw stupid n a waste of money...
if i dont reply.. obviously im asleep...

Sometimes if they call in d morning or night...
when i pick up, 1stly they'll ask wad are you doin?
den i'll reply was sleeping=.=
and guess wad they'll say...
'DID I WOKE U UP?'
hey~! obviously larh u woke me up~!

i juz dont know why ppl will ask stupid questions like this..
cant u juz type wadeva u wanna say to me in d sms or juz tell me wad u want when u call??
if u juz wanna chat u should ask are u free??? not those stupid questions u know.. =.="

Anyway...
i drank VODKA ytd night with my parents..
wow.. i guess i drank too much....
i was seriously drunk,i cant move properly,
its like someone else is controlling my actions.. lolx...
i was as red as a tomato... XD
well.. not that red..=.="
den i went to sleep around 11 something..
but i woke up at 2.30am and slept bak at 6 something...*dammit*
till 12 i woke up.. well cuz it got hot...
den now im bloggin.. lolx

kay.. i guess thats it for now...
buh-byez

0 comments: