BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 15, 2008

My Fvcked Up Dayz

Yo ~!
been feeling very moody these days....
dont knw why..
mayb cuz too much troubles??? aihsz..

ermm.. lets see...
i went to the battleground thing last friday at 1 u.. and with some other dance friends of cuz..
cuz gotta support my dance teacher..
gotta stand d whole time.. and its like 4 o 5 hours long.. =.="
then there was thing quite old lady standin next to me with her grandkids...
she was having a trolley....
but thats all ok...
when the show starts... MAN! THEY ARE SOME FKING NOISY PPL!!!!
dont they knw how 2 think of others?! damn!
d kids dont knw how 2 shut the hell up.. and d lady is scolding them to shut up...
and made more noise=.=" and thats not juz it...
summore they keep move here move there..
i was like 'WTH ARE THEY DOIN?? THIER BUTT SO ITCHY KA???'
but then i deal with them... after quite some time.. they left *WOOHOO~!!!*
IM SOOO HAPPIEEE!!!! haha
hmm... d 1st performance of my teacher n his gang didn ge good comments from d judges..
i forgot wad they said but 1 of'em said that they look like stars!^^
here's the first dance...



then d 2nd performance was juz awesome!!!!!
and he tought us d dance too! hehe... but only d front part for now.. XD
here's d 2nd performance..



and took some pics too....

this is advertisement time!!! lolx.. my teach is d bak one.. foolin around be4 it starts

ermm his iz project element or something... forgot... lolx
thier 2nd performance... i tot its a really nice arrangement of chairs.. hahaha!!!


and d end.. my teacher's team 'ECX' won d highest points....^^ so dey did hav 2 go for battle...
d last 2 teams were project element and ermm... wads d other teams name again...
arghh.. dunno la..

ermm.. there are more video's that i took... kinda lazy to upload..
so too bad... u guys hav to watch it on tv.. XD

Moving on....
after the show.. we went to 'wong kwok' to hav our dinner...
i drank this drink which was blue in colour..
it was called d 'blue ocean'.. when i saw it i tot 'it sounds cool,maybe its a special drink with some liquor or something with ice-cream on top...hmmm..'
so i ordered... then when it came...
i drink it.. and WTF?! its only sprite with blue colouring... and lotsa colouring too!!!
man! i was so disappointed.. lolx

after that i went home...
den my mom came bak.. and she asked..' u want sushi?'
i was like hell yeah!!!! but of course i didn say tat infront of my mom=.="
i was craving for sushi tat day cuz my frenz were eating it in d afternoon...
hahas!!! i was so so happie i gotta eat SUSHI!!!!

and then d next day...
me,my mom,my aunt n my eldest (and most stupidest) bro went to 1 u... *again*=.=
to buy our new year clothes...
then be4 we were going bak... my aunt brought us to eat... *deng deng den* SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee~!!!
sushi again!!! man! im addicted to SUSHI! cant stop eating once i have a bite!
its sooo addictive! and now talking abt sushi makes me wanna eat sushi again! ==
how i wish i were in JAPAN then i can eat sushi everyday...

hmm... lets write abt today now...
i watch some vids on youtube...
it was his guy named chonny... he's vids are juz crazy n funny!!!!!
ppl should upload more stuff like tat rather than random bull-shits like picture slides of some stupid scene girl or boys,or some pics of 'the cutest asian girl/boy'... those are juz stupid..
who doesn knw asian ppl are cute n pretty or handsome.. wahahahaha!!!! jk
this is one of his vids that are hillarious!!!

why ppl dont und asians

hmm... lets see... i've been seriously moody these days!
keep wanting to scold ppl! and i have d tot of running away again.. sigh*
my life juz hav too much stress and pressure...
family probs,friends probs and some other probs i gues??
Family are torturing me!!!! my siblings... juz haiz.. how do u say.. like to tease me n stuff???
friends? geez.. they are getting more annoying and annoying these days!!!
other probs? i dont knw...
well conclusion... d ppl around me juz dont knw how 2 think abt me..
they think abt themselves..
say wadeva they like...
they wont knw if they've hurt me..
well... cuz i always smile... and take it as a joke..
but it really hurts inside.... everyime i feel crying when they do...
even when i thinnk about it afterwards..
and even now.. i almost cried writing this==
No one can cheer me up... usualy i can.. real easily... but this time.. i dont knw why i juz cant...
aihsz... k larh.. till here... i dont wan say anymore.. it juz makes me sad...

buh-byez... take care all... goodbye world! XD exagerated d bak part... lolx

0 comments: