BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 7, 2008

7/11/08 < < HAHAHA 7 ELEVEN!! =P

Yesterday was a FRIDAY~!
Me n HuiYi ponteng sek to go to TIMES SQUARE~!
in d morning... we went to cc first... play play halfway....
WEI BIN,SHAWN,HAN SHEN,HAN YUAN AND many many more monkeys came in...
so i quickly off my xdo be4 they mess up my percentage again... haizz
den wei bin keep annoying me to let him use my cc member id... zzz=.="
he keep bising so i juz off and gave it to him....
after awhile... they said mr.francis coming.... every smk bsd1 students run for thier lives! lolx
but soon they found out it was a false alarm! haha..
mr.francis juz came down d hill to restaurant tanjung to have his breakfast.. haha XD

Den... its time to go TS! HuiYi keep asking Wei Bin to follow... and Wei Bin keep calling Kah Chun.. =.=" mafan~!
in d end.... Wei Bin followed us.. but he wants us to belanja him.. haizzz... have 2 spent on another person.. T.T
We sat d taxi to kepong station then took d train to KL SENTRAL then took the MONORAIL to IMBI... =.=" long jurney.. but fun^^
I bought this new LOLITA outfit in CHIKAKO....
cost me rm218.. i dunno whether its wa loli or punk loli... i think its a mixture of both.. lolz...
here's a pic of it... but its edited XD


NICE MA?!
took me a few hours in d shop.. hehe... cuz d sales gal gave me alot of choices... lolx...
tried until siao=.=
but then it was worth it.. lolx.... made frenz with the sales gal too... hehe..
it happens that she knows d VR ppl very well..
so that time we chat alot about VR's lolx...
Then that HUI YI arh... told her i LOVE THAT VR_ ! ish... dulan her! simply say stuff!!
if she tells him im sosososooooo dead! =.="
d sales gal showed me a pic.. and asked me which VR is tat... so i ans quickly cuz its soo easy.. hahaha
it was VR11.. so me n hui yi said that he's d sales gal's bf... bt she keeps refusing=.="
but... we know.. XD
she ajak us to go find her at sg.wang 3rd floor i think... when we hav time...
and she was goin to watch movie with VR ppl later,so she ask me whether wan follow or not...
zzz.... and of course i said no.. but i rly wanted to.. lolx....

Den we went out of d shop...
Wei Bin was soooooo bored... lolz... so he said that he wanted to eat... and we went to sg.wang to eat... ate mc D...
this is a pic of hui yi... soo greedy! took wei bin's filet and her nugget =.="

Then we went shopping around every floor...
dat 'siao poh' keep grabbing wei bin's hand and my hand... =.="
so damn malu weii~!!! all d shop d ppl keep laughing at us... zzzz
we played a game too~ c who gets d most fliers frm ppl lose! hahah
as always... Hui Yi 3 o 4 times.. Wei Bin 2 times... me.... 1 time!!! hahahahaaaaaa
I WON!!! XD hui yi got stopped by maxis broadband ppl 2 times.. hahaha.. stupiakk de go and answer them for what=.=
1 time at d KL SENTRAL, another at sg.wang... d same thing.. she still wanna hear.. hahahah
me and wei bin run away first.. XD

After we got tired of sg.wang... we went bak TS again!
den HuiYi did a vlvl terrible thing... =.="
she called Jerry to come fetch us.. and bla bla bla... long story...
Wei Bin dun like other ppl to fetch for no gud reason..zzz
so he got angry... he keep running up and down TS zzz...
and we have to catch him...
HuiYi used d last of my money to buy a presant for Jerry...
and i still left rm10.... juz enuff for me to go home... haizz.....
too bad im a gal~ and i dun dare to go home alone... >.<
Then my whole body hurts.. so i dun wan chase after him d...
so me n hui yi sat down.. dun bother d la... when Jerry come oni call him..=.="
while waiting.. me n hui yi toked very little.. we keep staring at ppls legs,shoes and well.. thier.. ehermm.... ass? lolx.... so we said sum funny stuff about it.. =p how evil of us... haha
and i oso smsed kuro to tell him everything.... aiksz
cuz its so boring!

Den Jerry came... he asked HuiYi to go LG and find him.. lalalalala
den we waited at G and so he came.. XD
he brought a friend with him too.. cuz he didn bring his car...
In d car... Jerry was quite angry Hui Yi.. dunno why la...
den she cried... and i hav no idea wad to do... den i juz told jerry.. aiksz...
i wanted to cry d too leh.. see what he did to hui yi.. he juz ignored her.. walao..
if it was me i would hav cried alot d.. =.="

it was alr 6 somethin.. jerry n his friend went to eat...
i was like WTF?! so late d!
and i was soo sked dat my dad would scold...
but when i reached home.. he didn! i was saved! ^^

den went cycling awhile...
den bak home rest,bath and play with my loli clothes.. lolz...
didn ate.. cuz.. no mood to eat.. after what happened in d car~=.="
DUN WANNA SAY OSO...zz

k la.. guess i'll write until here...
post again real soon!! MUACKSZ!
LOVE ME N ME ONI! HAHA

0 comments: