BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 31, 2008

Presants!

Forgot to write in d last post XD

Pei Jing gave me 2 piggies 4 my bday..
it was so freaking cute! Kawaii nerhx! ^^
1 big white fat one.. and 1 black small one... small 1 is to put HP
hehe...



JIA YI JIA YI JIA YI!!!
Nah.. write u d.. haha!
anyways.. jia yi my dear.... tat day tipu me not going tuition!
hmph! hate u 4 dat! haha.. jkjk...
oh and on tuesday night.. d last night with miss yee... we took foto together..
d 3 of us... and JIA YI drop my necklace! =.=" tml oni find dao~ swt


exam time... pei jing and so many many mroe ppl keep asking me for answers...
walao ehh~ macam I am GOD=.=

oh! 1 more... d 1st day of exam.. chinese paper oni..
while i was duin half way.. my bro came to find me 4 house keys=.=
he forgot to bring his.. how stupiakk.. hahaha
Zhi Qi saw him and cant stop talking about him.. =.="
and on dat day morning... we were juz talking abt him..
and he appeard in d noon! hahaha!!!!

and dunno when was it la... 1st time i wear baju kurung.. hehehe


so sienz nerhx... monday got maths and KH paper...
hope i can do d maths la.. so sked T.T

nitez nitez!

2 comments:

JiaYi said...

hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahha..^^XD

Joline said...

SIAO AR?! LAUF SO MUCH.. LOLX