BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BooHoo~! T.T

Today was quite a tiring day...
Cuz i slept at 2 am ytd... juz 2 rush for the science homework... haizz...
when reach skul still have to do somemore..
While i was doing the science notes,suddenly kai siang *a fren* told me that today have to pass up the science practical book first... my reaction was... 'WTF! U SERIOUS?! WHY DIDNT U TELL ME EARLIER?!' (in chinese)
I panic then...I was like gonna burst anytime...*sked sked sked* lolx
so i started doin d practical... but... doing halfway... i tought... why not ask teacher to extend it 4 me till tml?
Then i juz continued with my notes... *DAMN PISSED*
*First time i so hardworking... Jazz said its gonna rain 2day... haha!! Me doing homework? Its like d sky's gonna fall... LOLX!*
Then Jazz brought speghetti 2 skul 2day.. she asked me to keep it in my drawer cuz she sked of hungry wolfs will dig her drawer to eat it.. LOLX!

Then came recess time...
'RING!!!!!!!!' stupid bell ringing... =.=
had to go up 2 our classroom to get stuffs... cuz we were in d lab...
haizz.... *tired tired lazy lazy* lolx
Ate d canteens MEE REBUS *i think* 2day.... so little oso cost me RM1 =.=
wasnt full.. so went to buy d 'hot dog in a bread roll'

Few periods past recess we only went back up to class.... but there still were'nt any teacher...
Den it was maths! gotta go to 'BILIK MATEMATIK' =,= *DAMN LAZY LEH! SO FAR!!!!!*
Pn.Nurumi was tryin to show us sumthing with d err... 'LCD' arr i think.. lolx... but it cant work.. so.. too bad^^ so she called us 1 by one to see...
In tat period, me n Jazz went to d toilet... but we went bak to class first...
and we took some pics^^
Here they are~!




Then we went bak to class^^

when we got bak...
WE OPEN D SPEGHETTI! WHEE~!
IT WAS SOOO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!
JUZ LOVE JAZZ AUNTS COOKING! HAHAHA
hope i will eat it soon again.. XD

2Day finally passed up Pn.Rohani's homework...
well bcuz of her breakdown yesterday... @@
so freaky when she was mad....
like a devil!

After school~
when i was walking bak... Clifford,Jia Wei,Jay n Kai Siang...
They keep screaming OI! =.= they were actually calling me..
clifford gave me d name OI! so they followed.. but i juz ignore them... cuz THAT AINT MY NAME!!!!!
But it was really funny.. playing with them^^
When we were walking down d stairs... me n Jia Wei ran down.. but Clifford... HAHAHAAHA!!! Cliffords leg was injured.. so he walked like an old man... we teased him.. it was so funny d way he walked!
wish i had recorded it down!

when i reached home.. i straight came using d com... transfered some pics for Zhi Qi...
this gal har.. so mafan.. 1st ask me send through msn, den fs and today she gave me her pendrive and ask me to put it in there... haizz...
those pics and videos were taken ytd... im gonna tell in another post.. keke...
den im writing blog!!! but while i was writing.. Jean asked me to play Xdo with her.. so i played awhile...
den bak to bloggin!!!!

i guess i'll stop here 4 this post..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Lif3 Sux! It's FulL 0F R3Gr3Ts N C0nFus1Ng ThInGs....

0 comments: