BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pics and etc.

Before uploading pics, I have a lil to say here,
Just read my older post.
and WOW! I just realized, my life changed alot.
Gotten way happier!
Especially my love life, its way wayyyy diff from the previous one.
I suddenly feel, Im really greatful to have him as my bf.
Good guys are seriously hard to find nowadays, but im lucky Im having one right now.. XD
I LOVE YOU!!! XDDDDD
different friends, different bf and different fami ; oh wait, thats still the same.. lolx

Here are the pics
(These are only the few I favor the most, for more, check out my facebook albums. tq)

On d way to westin hotel
picture with dad n lil' bro after buffet lunch
posin' when going to visit d pool
D hotel view under the trees at d pool side
chairs? LOL
I MIZ DIS PLACE!!! T.T
me n mom posin wit d grey girl on d pool side floor
ah~ lazy to move them up d~
fruits after d big lunch
lil bro advertising for westin
oh shit! im getting hungry =="
deserts!!!!!!

mah lunchlolx ==

posin' w/ kl view
more posin'

ahaaaaa~ speechless
was havin a bad hair dayOH! AND HAPPIE FATHERS DAY TO ALL D DADDIES OUT THERE! INCLUDING MY VERY OWN^^ U GUYS ARE D BEST! <3>


tataz~
Joline
20.6.10 - 8.20 p.m

0 comments: