BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Holidays are over!!!!!!

OMGOSH!
D HOLIDAYS ARE OVER!

Its been a pretty fun holiday.
except for today - d last day.
I spent the whole day at home watching some shitty videos on youtube, talking on d phone n writing this lame blog..
geezz! I really need to plan my holidays from now on.

Very lazy to get back in the studying mood.
Feels like I have to study for an eternity.
Oh, how I wish to be 20 right now~
Exam results will be coming out tmr and for the first time,
I DON'T WANNA SEE MY RESULTS!!!!
I bet its going to be horrible and I'm so gonna be f**ked by my parents..

My mom's back from her course.
It haven't been even 10 minutes and she has started nagging.
nag nag nag nag nag...
She's been nagging SERIOUSLY ALOT lately.
After changing her job.
She had not been spending time with the family, doing houseworks and she doesnt even cook for us anymore.
She is just bossing us around like we're her workers.
Its wierd, she doesn't boss her workers in office but she bosses us around like we're her office workers. =="
Man! her brain must be all twisted up.

Been going out alot till late nights during the holidays.
Its fun but got busted alot by my parents too.
I love going out late, guess Im those bad late night gals. XD
Oh and its always with him.
I love being with him.
Everytime i see him, it takes away all my troubles and d stressful things in my life.
Guess he is my drug. Cant help but to have more of him. lol
Can't live a day without him.
I knw some people may say, these feelings are just for now.
First few months are always these sweet.
Yeah, I know. But even then, Im glad im feeling this way with him.
He's the best of all my bf's even though he's not perfect.

OH! I tasted cigarette.
and lemme say, IT TASTE FREAKIN' H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E!!!
Its like eating a bug.
Obviously i didn suck d smoke in, just tasted it.

Went to Westin hotel during the hols.
It was beautiful~
ate buffet on d first day. Swam in a beautiful pool.
Didn sleep well though.. lolx

Bought 4 shoes too..
2 shoes in 1 day.. haha~
FIRST TIME EVA!!!! HEHE
it was fweaking fun!

I love the holidays.
but I do miss my friends in school too.
Even though we went out shopping n stuff together during d hols,
we dont get to see each other as often as we do during schooling days.
I really miss annoying them XD

Guess thats it for now.
Will be uploading photo's in d next post~ ( the one right above )

Joline
20.6.10 - 7.02 p.m

0 comments: