BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 28, 2009

PERFORMANCE DAY!!!

Yesterday was d day of my first dance peformance..
I wasnt so nervous at all...............at first-,-
I messed up abit.. but.. overall... we all did ok~^^ whee~
after d performance.. OMG=.= my leg wen all numb...
gonna fall any sec..=.=

Then... the other group was becky's group.. wow... they were awesome~!
so cool~
lolx... den we took some pics after that...
here are some of it..

then we went to MC D to eat.. gosh I was so damn hungry..
After i got d food i juz took a big bite of it~ lolx..
after we're done eating..
TOOK PICS AGAIN~!^^
XD
LOL!!!!!!!!!
Acting cool~ but i nv chnaged.. hhahaa

this is how much table we needed n how much we ate=.= (julia over there) lolx

there are more..
but i havent got d pics yet...

anyway.. theres a vid we ttook be4 going 2 d acttual performance..
is in d studio~



Guess.. thats all for now.. XD
tata~

0 comments: