BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 22, 2009

OMG!

Its been such a long time since i posted=.=

I even forgot how to blog?! XD JK
I've been through alot lately... yes yes.. same ol'problemz...
I juz hope i can get these problems solve as quickly as possible..
sometimes i even wish to kill myself.. but.. thats juz dumb=.=
so.. instead... i watch lots n lots of drama's to make me cry alot..
And supprisingly,It works! haha... I feel much beta after i cry.. n those problems juz flew away~
but it will emerge again anyway.. so.. i hope there will be more drama's to come.. XD

okay.. next.. erm...
I have a dance performance this week... so.. gotta get ready.
but luckily I'm only gonna dance 1 song.. cuz the other songs were old songs which i dont know..=.=

Then... oh ya! most important news!!!
My baby MIYAVI is 'graduating' from PSCompany...
i dont knw wad the 'graduating' mean... but I hope he's not quitting..
But i think he is T.T cuz he said its a bitter news..
Anyway... its his choice rite? i can only wish the best for him..
but im surely gonna miss his voice n songs n the silly things he does...
Some say he's gonna form a new band.. i hope thats true..
or maybe he's joining anoher company??(i hope) lolx..

DAMIT! I'm having oral test tmr...
and im not fully prepared.. juz hope i wont faint during my public speakin' XD

Hmm... let's see.. I've not been on9 lately cuz im packed with homeworks n stuff..
and sometimes im juz lazy to on..
cuz.. its getting kinda boring..
especially friendster...=.=
Everytime I on FS first thing i wil say is 'DAMN! So many comments to reply again!'
LOLX! well i guess thats wad u get for getting lazy to go on9..

Valentine's juz passed.. i didn wet anywhere!!!!
i knw alot ppl dun blive me.. bt yeah.. i really didn..
BUT! i had a replacement! wahahah...
last Fri.. I went to celebrate my belated Valentine's.. hehe XD
it was so fun.. we watched PINK PANTHER2 n WE ATE MY FAV FOOD!!! SUSHI!!!
WAHAHAH.... *My dear asked me to write this XD*
LOVE H** MUCH~ XD

guess.. this is all.. .gotta reply COMMENTS again-.-

wishing all d best for my PMR!!! lolx.. i sound so lonely.. haha!
N ALL D BEST FOR MIYAVI!!!
ALL D BEST FOR MY FRIENDS WITH THIER PMR!
ALL D BEST FOR MY OTHER FRIENDS WITH THIER LIVES
N GOOD LUCK EVERY HUMAN BEING IN THIS WONDERFUL WORLD! XD
i sound like a mad person-.-

anyway.. nitez n sayonara~! might be updating in another long long long long long long x10000 time.. lolx...

0 comments: