BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 7, 2010

My first week of May.

So,Here's how my week was...

Monday
A very f**kin' hot day...
last week was raining and all~den suddenly it wen very very hott
D day we know our Volleyball tournament is not on until after the holidays..
*Yeah!!* means there's more time to train...Hopefully brenda can play better..

Tuesday
My class - 4 Hemah's specs day!actually only d girls I knw wore.. hahaha

cuz.. we only discussed with each other.. XDhere's photos of our geeky looks..
Wednesday
Wore BSMM clothes and didn go for bsmm meeting.. hahaha
instead.. my friends and I went to watch d Volleyball match..

To be honest... it wasnt really wad i had expected..
and of course my friends and I played volleyball alil..
Here's some pics dat i took on dat day...Can u see the steam coming out from d floor?
dat was how hot d weather is...D game that was going on~

Thursday
A fweakin' awesum' day...
There was choir competition..
and alot of strong participants were in it...
Kah Wei's group was 1 of d most impressive one's
5G owned d whole choir with their song...
Then we played Volleyball under the rain..

FWEAKING FUN!!!!
but the raindrops keep drippin in our eyes..
after my friends left...I continue playing with d guys n sum of d f5's
Got to play with "somebody" hehehe
I was shy d whole way~
when i went home.... my clothes stinked like crap!
guess it was acid rain from the junk.. hahaha
Pics of d day~Made this during sivik period... nice? XDChoir of 5G
At sakae sushi for dinner and this is wad i found out.. XD teabags act as a magnet to papers.. lolz ==" look at my "adorable" brother

Friday (today)
Kinda fun too~
went to help pn.shamala with the anugerah thingy
and got free food!!! woohoo~~
but i ate too much.. gonna gain weight again.. =="
haizz...

lookin' at d past f5's.. i feel tat i wanna be like them..
getting awesome results and still look so pretty
especially sue-lynn...

then i went home with a huge headache...
it hurts till now... =="
i went to bathe and slept right when i reached home...

SAT N SUN
i will be attending the BSMM kursus..
den i will get my badge!!! ^^

good luck to me.. teehee~~

tats all fer now...
tataz

Joline
7.5.10 - 6.29 p.m

0 comments: