BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 20, 2009

wohoo~~!! free!!!

Its Monday and i didn go to skul..
bahahah!!!!
i was too tired to go..
well... thats cause last SAT N SUN i had this seminar tat started at 8 and finished at 6+ -.-"
den after i got home...
i have to go out again... for dinner of course..
and when i came bak it was around 10 or so...
Everyone knws u cant sleep right after u eat rite?
so i gotta wait mayb until 11 or 12...
den d next morning wake at 6 am=.="
If i went to school today i bet im gonna faint..

I watched lots of DBSK's vids again.. heheh
gosh junsu is juz so adorkable!!! hehe
den chatted with zhi qi..
she told me wad happened in skul today.
and i was thinking " phew! lucky i didn go.. or it will be hell for me today! I might jump off d building"
but... tmr is another day... but with the same ppl=.="
I hope it wont be any worse than my other days...

anyway.. tats all for now...
wanna watch my dear JUNSU now!!! hehee

tata~

0 comments: