BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 15, 2008

>.<

Its been so long sinced d last time i touched mi blog..

well... exam result juz came out today.~ haizz..
such bad results... juz wish tat i could be in d top 3 at least for onced...
too bad i dn have a good atention spend..=.="
or not mayb i can listen to those boring teachers in clas..

hmm.... i've been changing my style.. and finally liked d punk style.. ^^
juz hope ppl dun cal me 'lala' or wad so ever... haizz...
still nid some money 2 buy clothes,make up and assories...
its damn expensive leh!!!
Hope sum1 wud buy 4 miee.... T.T

Recently in school i have been chating about wad to do for my bd..
and we finally came out on d 25th of oct we celebrate pei jing and my bday 2gether..
hehe... actually all we want is juz 2 watch high school musical 3=.="

Owh~~ i got a new blog..
but that is for me and my other fren..
we are sharing tat blog...
juz hope it wont bcum a mess or trash=.="

Till here~!
TTFN

0 comments: