BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SCARED D SHYT OUTTA ME!! LOLX

Hello!
Today was the scariest day of my life=.=
my phone almost got rampas... SCARED D SHYT OUTTA ME...
when d prefects said wanted 2 spot check.. i quickly put it in *some place*

And how unlucky...My 'best friend' was still visiting me... haizz
guess how discusting and uncomfartable tat was...
ISH! and a malay boy saw me putting..=.=

My class mate got caught... her phone was taken away by d prefect
i really pity her... cuz its d first time she brought phone 2 skul.. and got caught=.=
its bcuz of another gal who asked her 2 bring.. bt d other gal didn got caught.
and luckily i didn.. hahaha
Its really unfair to her lorh...

Still didn know who told d prefects tat she brought her phone..
damn hate those ppl!!!
Well.. thats wad happen 2day

Hmm....oh! its d first time i met hui yi's (fren)dad..
he was... ok i guess???
but he talks alot.. and doesn think b4 he speaks...
sometimes...
he keeps saying things about her tat was kinda mean...
bt it was true.. so... guess its ok to say??? =.="

HAIZZ GOT TUITION TODAY T.T

I guess i'll stop typing 4 now...
wanna do some other stuffs first.
will write again soon!!!

0 comments: